s351DB - Problema sonido

Todos los modelos con 2 parlantes satélites y un subwoofer.

Moderadores: Soporte-1, hurling

Responder
jpmsnk

s351DB - Problema sonido

Mensaje por jpmsnk »

Mi s351DB comprado en Amazon llegó hoy.
Tengo un problema con el sonido cuando elijo PC o AUX. Hacen un ruido constante que no ocurre con bluetooth.
Volveré pero me gustaría saber si el problema es general, porque me gustaron mucho las columnas y me gustarían las mismas.

entre el s351 y el 360 ¿cuáles son los mejores?

si puedo contestar mejor en inglés soy portugués y mi español es muy malo.
Gracias

soporte
Site Admin
Contactar:

Re: s351DB - Problema sonido

Mensaje por soporte »

Hi Jpmsnk:
S351DB is just like S350DB, a conventional 2.1 speaker set with well built by its category, if you hear noise from AUX/PC, it could be normal when there is some kind of interference in the ambient, all the analogical equipment are more vulnerable to radio interferences, we can not tell which one is, but we can guide you intend to avoid it, first of all, if you can move the S351DB to another room, or another house to see if you have the same noise come out, it also has a very few chances of internal interference which need to be tested by our technician. however if the noise changes, or gone, you can come back to the original place try to turn off one by one all the electronic devices nearby, until you find the one that produce the interference and try to stay away from it.
The 3nd question, S360DB is much better audio equipment, it's 2.0 + 1 with wireless subwoofer, better material, and sound obviously better.
Este foro su espíritu es para los usuarios entre-comunica y comparte experiencias y inquietudes, se mantiene neutro.
Para comunicar con los oficiales de soporte, Les invito utilizar nuevo canal de comunicacion http://www.edifierla.com/hola
Saludos.

Responder